|Description||Ketac Molar by 3M ESPE is a glass ionomer restorative material used in restorative dentistry. They provide excellent results with little effort for many indications.||
The Composite Warmer is designed to be used to heat the resin and to place the prepared inlay and veneer to improve the bonding performance, to prevent premature curing of the composite material and to heat the resin injection compile. (With a special filter material, it can filter out 99% blue light).||
Simple and flexible for a variety of clinical applications after you use BLASTER, you will and it is the most frequently used device of your work.|
|Content||Ketac Molar by 3M ESPE is a glass ionomer restorative material used in restorative dentistry. They provide excellent results with little effort for many indications.
The excellent mechanical properties make it a suitable restorative material for posterior teeth. They can be used as bulk fill restoratives.
These glass ionomer restoratives exhibit excellent wear resistance, minimal abrasion and excellent surface hardness. They can be used for treating patients in all age groups.
Its quick and easy use, makes it suitable for paediatric restorative therapy. Ketac Molar demonstrated lower acid erosion than other glass ionomer products, resulting in a more durable and long lasting restoration.
- Packable, wear resistant glass ionomer solution
- Offers years of effective protection against caries
- Ideally suited for early fissure sealing
- Single surface fillings in posterior areas
After preparing the cavity and applying pulp protection if indicated the cavity is conditioned using a suitable dentin conditioner such as the Ketac conditioner for 10 seconds. Do not over dry the cavity as it may lead to post-operative sensitivity.
- Bulk fill Glass Ionomer restorative
- High abrasion resistance
- Fluoride release
- Homogenous material quality
- Long term stability
- Minimal abrasion
- Excellent surface hardness
- Posterior tooth single surface restorations
- Core build-up
- Fillings in deciduous teeth
- Lining for single and multiple surface composite fillings
- Stress bearing Class II restorations where the isthumus is less than half of the intercuspal distance and presence of at least one occlusal contact on enamel
- Cervical fillings in areas of less aesthetic significance
- Uniplanar and multiplanar temporary restorations
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry
|Esthetrix Composite Softner:
The Composite Warmer is designed to be used to heat the resin and to place the prepared inlay and veneer to improve the bonding performance, to prevent premature curing of the composite material and to heat the resin injection compile. (With a special filter material, it can filter out 99% blue light).
Composite Warmer uses a precise circuit to control the heating, so that the temperature tolerance is controlled at 1⁰C.
Depending on the choice of material and personal preference, the temperature can be set to:
40⁰c / 50⁰c / 60⁰c
Technical Parameters :
Input : 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Output : 12V DC 2A
Temperature seng : 40 1⁰C, 50 1⁰C and 70 1⁰C
Warm LA cartridge before anesthesia (40⁰)
Warm hypochlorite during endodontic procedures (50⁰)
Warm silanated veneers before bonding (50⁰)
Warm composite resin for injection molding or bonding (60⁰)
[pdf-embedder url="https://wordpress-854801-3055602.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Warmer.pdf"]||Unboxing Esthetrix Blaster:
Esthetrix Blaster Vs Air Polisher
Maintenance Esthetrix Blaster:
Esthetrix Microetcher Vs Blaster:
Simple and flexible for a variety of clinical applications after you use BLASTER, you will and it is the most frequently used device of your work.
Clear biofilm and plaque
During the pit and fissure sealing treatment
- Remove food coloring, such as tea & coffee stains
- Remove tobacco stains
- Remove biological membrane (Biofilm)
- Effectively prevent gingivitis, periodontics, dental caries.
Application in orthodontics
- Clean pit & fissure before sealant placement
- Significantly reduce the risk of your patient suffering from dental caries
Application in dental restoration
- Clean brackets
- Preparation of the tooth surface before bonding
- Remove adhesive residues
- Get beer treatment, make patients more satisfied
Before shade matching
- Thoroughly clean the tooth surface which improves the adhesion force of composite resin materials, the adhesion of ceramic inlays and the adhesion between veneers and enamel for beer adhesion.
Application in aesthetics
Clean the teeth before bleaching. To get natural tooth color/color tones accurate measurement data.
Preparation of the tooth before bleaching
- Clean teeth before shade matching to remove stains & get a beer shade match
- Simple and perfect color match
Detailed Information About Esthetrix Blaster:
[pdf-embedder url="https://wordpress-854801-3055602.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Blaster-1.pdf" title="Blaster (1)"]
- In order to ensure the best result of bleaching agent
- It is advised to remove organic debris by using the Blaster before application of the gel