Ketac Universal restorative saves time by eliminating the need for a coating-yet it delivers higher compressive strength and surface hardness than several competitive glass ionomers that require one.
This advancement is the latest 3M ESPE Dental’s 30-year history of developing trusted glass ionomer.
- Self Adhesive
- Self Cure
- Air Humidity Tolerance
- Higher Compressive Strength and Surface Hardness
- It has a low stickiness to the dental instruments- so it is easy to place and sculpt
- Linings for single- and multi-surface composite fillings
- Core build-up prior to crown placement
- Primary tooth fillings
- Restricted stress-bearing Class I and Class II restorations
- Cervical Fillings
- Single- and multi-surface temporary fillings
- Minimal intervention(MI) filling therapy and A.R.T. (atraumatic restorative treatment) technique
- Fissure sealing