|Description||Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative is a light curing, radiopaque, packable composite indicated for posterior restorations.||
Simple and flexible for a variety of clinical applications after you use BLASTER, you will and it is the most frequently used device of your work.||
Endomotor With Apex Locator|
Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative is a light curing, radiopaque, packable composite indicated for posterior restorations.
It demonstrates superior packability making it and excellent choice for posterior tooth restorative therapy. The low polymerization shrinkage offered by Filtek P60 reduces the risk of microleakage.
It has a fast curing time of only 20 seconds, thereby reducing the chair time taken. The superior wear resistance of the product augments the strength of the restoration.
The filler used in Filtek P60 is zirconia/silica. The particle sizes range from 0.01 to 3.5 μm. The restorative is available in shades A3 and B2 and is supplied in traditional syringes.
Warning: Filtek P60 is contraindicated in patients with known allergies to acrylates.
- Available in 3 common shades - A3, B2 and C2
- Rapid cure (20 Seconds for 2.5mm increment)
- Low polymerisation shrinkage
- Superior packablity
- Excellent packability
- Fast curing (20s for 2.5 mm)
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Superior wear resistance
- Excellent strength
- Class I and Class II posterior tooth restorations
- Sandwich restorations
- Core build-up
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers.
|Unboxing Esthetrix Blaster:
Esthetrix Blaster Vs Air Polisher
Maintenance Esthetrix Blaster:
Esthetrix Microetcher Vs Blaster:
Simple and flexible for a variety of clinical applications after you use BLASTER, you will and it is the most frequently used device of your work.
Clear biofilm and plaque
During the pit and fissure sealing treatment
- Remove food coloring, such as tea & coffee stains
- Remove tobacco stains
- Remove biological membrane (Biofilm)
- Effectively prevent gingivitis, periodontics, dental caries.
Application in orthodontics
- Clean pit & fissure before sealant placement
- Significantly reduce the risk of your patient suffering from dental caries
Application in dental restoration
- Clean brackets
- Preparation of the tooth surface before bonding
- Remove adhesive residues
- Get beer treatment, make patients more satisfied
Before shade matching
- Thoroughly clean the tooth surface which improves the adhesion force of composite resin materials, the adhesion of ceramic inlays and the adhesion between veneers and enamel for beer adhesion.
Application in aesthetics
Clean the teeth before bleaching. To get natural tooth color/color tones accurate measurement data.
Preparation of the tooth before bleaching
- Clean teeth before shade matching to remove stains & get a beer shade match
- Simple and perfect color match
Detailed Information About Esthetrix Blaster:
[pdf-embedder url="https://wordpress-854801-3055602.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Blaster-1.pdf" title="Blaster (1)"]
- In order to ensure the best result of bleaching agent
- It is advised to remove organic debris by using the Blaster before application of the gel
- Endomotor with apex locator
- Reciprocation Angle
- Auto reverse
- 6 Functions
- 4 Modes
|3M CHG Handrub 500ml bottle - 3M|