Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative is a light curing, radiopaque, packable composite indicated for posterior restorations. It demonstrates superior packability making it and excellent choice for posterior tooth restorative therapy.
The low polymerization shrinkage offered by Filtek P60 reduces the risk of microleakage. It has a fast curing time of only 20 seconds, thereby reducing the chair time taken.
The superior wear resistance of the product augments the strength of the restoration. The filler used in Filtek P60 is zirconia/silica. The particle sizes range from 0.01 to 3.5 μm.
The restorative is available in shades A3 and B2 and is supplied in traditional syringes.
Warning: Filtek P60 is contraindicated in patients with known allergies to acrylates.
- Available in 3 common shades – A3, B2 and C2
- Rapid cure (20 Seconds for 2.5mm increment)
- Low polymerisation shrinkage
- Superior packablity
- Excellent packability
- Fast curing (20s for 2.5 mm)
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Superior wear resistance
- Excellent strength
- Class I and Class II posterior tooth restorations
- Sandwich restorations
- Core build-up
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers.