|Content||Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material – The innovative advancement of a successful product.
Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material With Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material 3M ESPE has set another milestone in temporary crown and bridge materials.
3M ESPE has applied its expertise in nanotechnology to create the first bis-acrylic composite with a new generation of sophisticated fillers. The result is unparalleled achievements in strength, handling and aesthetics.
- Reliably tough temporaries
- Easier and faster handling and fabrication
- Suitable for long-term temporisation.
- Patient-pleasing aesthetics and a comfortable fit
- Reliably tough temporaries due to highest fracture resistance and better abrasion stability – also suitable for long-term temporisation.
- Patient-pleasing aesthetics and a comfortable fit through a smooth surface, natural shine and fluorescence, high colour stability. Easy plaque removal to support gingival health.
- Easier and faster handling and fabrication due to the reduced smear layer and gloss without polishing or glazing.
- Inlays and onlays
- Endomotor with apex locator
- Reciprocation Angle
- Auto reverse
- 6 Functions
- 4 Modes
|Esthetrix - Microetcher
Unboxing Esthetrix Microetcher:
Esthetrix Microetcher Vs Blaster:
MICROETCHER is a compact, fully auto-clavable micro-blaster for use with abrasives such as aluminum and silicon oxide powder (particle size 20-50 micron). The micro-fine blasting can be used to roughen the surfaces of metal, ceramic, and plastic materials for effective reinforcement of adhesion with bonding agents.
Only 0.5mm sandblasting hole, improve the precision and accuracy of sandblasting and sand powder to extend the use of me, improve the accuracy. Built-in a suction system to prevent the risk of damage to air compressor by sand powder.
1) MICROETCHER is used to prepare, clean, and coat (silicatize) the surface prior to cementation of e.g. crown, bridges, inlays, onlays, orthodontic fastenings.
2) MICROETCHER Indirect metal restorations, composite or ceramic restorations orthodontic bands and brackets.
3) To remove cement prior to re cementation.
4) Formate finish blasting to check the fit of cast metal restorations (non-fitting areas become visible.
5) Sandblast Zirconia crowns before cementing and try in 6) Micro-roughening prior to adhesive repairs of composite and porcelain 7) Micro etching enamel before bonding 8) Micro etch immediate dental sealed (IDS) surface.
[pdf-embedder url="https://wordpress-854801-3055602.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Microetcher-2.pdf" title="Microetcher (2)"]|