Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material – The innovative advancement of a successful product.
Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material With Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material 3M ESPE has set another milestone in temporary crown and bridge materials.
3M ESPE has applied its expertise in nanotechnology to create the first bis-acrylic composite with a new generation of sophisticated fillers. The result is unparalleled achievements in strength, handling and aesthetics.
- Reliably tough temporaries
- Easier and faster handling and fabrication
- Suitable for long-term temporisation.
- Patient-pleasing aesthetics and a comfortable fit
- Reliably tough temporaries due to highest fracture resistance and better abrasion stability – also suitable for long-term temporisation.
- Patient-pleasing aesthetics and a comfortable fit through a smooth surface, natural shine and fluorescence, high colour stability. Easy plaque removal to support gingival health.
- Easier and faster handling and fabrication due to the reduced smear layer and gloss without polishing or glazing.
- Inlays and onlays