|Description||A high-performance, versatile nanocomposite. Excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, strong enough for posterior restorations.||
MICROETCHER is a compact, fully auto clavable micro-blaster for use with abrasives such as aluminum and silicon oxide powder (particle size 20-50 micron). The micro-fine blasting can be used to roughen the surfaces of metal, ceramic, and plastic materials for effective reinforcement of adhesion with bonding agents.||Esthetrix Painless Oral Analgesia|
|Content||A high-performance, versatile nanocomposite. Excellent aesthetics for anterior restorations, strong enough for posterior restorations.
Simple to Use:
- Simple to use
- Lifelike aesthetics
- Unique nanofiller technology
- Wears like Enamel
- Exceptional handling
- More body shades for single-shade restorations
- Capsules and syringes are color-coded by opacity
- Bold, easy-to-read labels
Unique nanofiller technology:
- Excellent polish
- Wide range of shades and opacities
- Improved fluorescence
- Better polish retention than a microfill
- Wears like enamel
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior use
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (Classes I, II, III, IV and V)
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer resin material
- Cusp buildup
- Core buildup
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers
|Esthetrix - Microetcher
Unboxing Esthetrix Microetcher:
Esthetrix Microetcher Vs Blaster:
MICROETCHER is a compact, fully auto-clavable micro-blaster for use with abrasives such as aluminum and silicon oxide powder (particle size 20-50 micron). The micro-fine blasting can be used to roughen the surfaces of metal, ceramic, and plastic materials for effective reinforcement of adhesion with bonding agents.
Only 0.5mm sandblasting hole, improve the precision and accuracy of sandblasting and sand powder to extend the use of me, improve the accuracy. Built-in a suction system to prevent the risk of damage to air compressor by sand powder.
1) MICROETCHER is used to prepare, clean, and coat (silicatize) the surface prior to cementation of e.g. crown, bridges, inlays, onlays, orthodontic fastenings.
2) MICROETCHER Indirect metal restorations, composite or ceramic restorations orthodontic bands and brackets.
3) To remove cement prior to re cementation.
4) Formate finish blasting to check the fit of cast metal restorations (non-fitting areas become visible.
5) Sandblast Zirconia crowns before cementing and try in 6) Micro-roughening prior to adhesive repairs of composite and porcelain 7) Micro etching enamel before bonding 8) Micro etch immediate dental sealed (IDS) surface.
[pdf-embedder url="https://wordpress-854801-3055602.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Microetcher-2.pdf" title="Microetcher (2)"]||Esthetrix Painless Oral Analgesia
- Self Aspiration
- Single feather touch sensor
- For infiltration and nerve blocks
- Supplemental anesthetic techniques
- Computer control painless anesthesia
|3M CHG Handrub 500ml bottle - 3M|