Express™ XT VPS Impression Materials – first-class impressions on the first take.
Designed for both the 1-step and 2-step impression techniques, next–generation Express™ XT VPS materials from 3M ESPE help you achieve outstanding impression accuracy and a great fit of the final restoration.
- Great detail reproduction through superior hydrophilicity and flow behaviour
- Distortion-free removal from the mouth due to excellent toughness
- Reduced chance of costly remakes due to almost 100% recovery from deformation.
- Highly positive feedback from practitioners.
Results from a Europe-wide market survey show high overall customer satisfaction with the Express™ XT VPS materials tested. When asked for the major advantages, dentists most often mentioned precise detail reproduction, automatic mixing, easy handling and good setting time.
79% of the participating dentists would definitely recommend Express™ XT materials to their colleagues. Moreover, 87% indicated that their labs’ rating was good to excellent.
- Great detail reproduction – superior hydrophilicity
- Distortion-free removal – excellent toughness
- Almost 100% recovery from deformation
- Extraordinarily well balanced properties
- Extraordinarily well balanced properties compared to other leading VPS products.
- A comprehensive portfolio offering more options than ever – so dentists can stay with their preferred viscosity and technique.
- Available for all deliveries: Hand mix, Garant™ Dispenser, Penta™ Cartridges
- Experience true putty consistency – plus the convenience of automatic mixing.
- Crown impressions
- Bridge impressions
- Inlay impressions
- Onlay impressions